The Groupe hospitalier Paris Saint-Joseph is involved in a number of research programs:
• Assessment of a new prescription drug for therapeutic trials
• Relationship between results for an additional examination and the progression of the disease
• Indications for a treatment already on the market
• Follow-up of a patient cohort to gain a better understanding of how its disease is evolving.
Medical and surgical departments can participate to multi-center clinical studies with other hospitals. In this way, they become part of larger-scale trials.
Research activities are strictly coordinated and folllow stringent rules of ethics.
Any research initiated by the Paris Saint-Joseph Hospital Group should be subject to expert advice from an ethics committee, whether it is part our hospital or not.
Its Clinical Research Center organizes clinical research work and the publication of results. This makes it possible to design new projects.
Research activities are financed by:
- Pharmaceutical laboratories
- Public funds the French Ministry of Health provides funding to cover part of research activities funder the Hospital Clinical Research Program (PHRC)
- Donations to the Saint Joseph Hospital Foundation
« 90% of our patients recommend Paris Saint-Joseph»
Discover our medical offer